Window To My Soul

Window To My Soul

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Unanswered Prayers

There is no such thing, you know.  Each prayer, each thought, each breath we breathe goes out into the universe and is felt, experienced and answered. 


Make a wish.  A heartfelt wish and in just a few days time, watch as it unfolds and comes to fruition.  I've been watching this alot of late in my own life.


I start off small.  Wished to hear from a beloved cousin and a mere three days later she calls.


Just tonight I wished to get to go out and have fun.


A beautiful friend who touches my heart called for a date.  And yes, it was FUN.


There are no unanswered prayers.  Maybe we won't receive the exact answer we are looking for/hoping for-but the answer does come. 


Believe.  Know.  And keep on keepin' on.


Remember...Life is what you make it
and even more important to remember is that:


OUR THOUGHTS DO BECOME THINGS!  (SO CHOOSE THE GOOD ONES!!!)