Window To My Soul

Window To My Soul

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reflections...


As I begin this journey of self, of my soul
As I reach deep within 
to discover and become one
with who I am
with who I have always been--
As I reflect and strive
to grasp
just who it is
I will be
when tomorrow
arrives--
Suddenly
all the love,
all the hope,
all the expectation
all the joy
come screaming with glee
into my life, into my here and now...


All I need do
is to LIVE
to BE
to GIVE
to ACCEPT
to LAUGH
to CRY
to PLAY
to DANCE
to WALK FORWARD


all while grasping the concept 
of eternal love, of eternal acceptance 
and remembering most of all
not to judge--
not to hold anyone 
other than myself
responsible 
for my life, my joy, my sorrow, my gifts.
I alone am responsible
and I have the power
to choose


to LIVE
to BE
to GIVE
to ACCEPT
to LAUGH
to CRY
to PLAY
to DANCE
to WALK FORWARD


but so too,
I have the power to NOT.


For NOW,
I choose to have the POWER
to HAVE JOY and LOVE and ACCEPTANCE
as MY GIFTS to ME. (and as my gift to those 
who wish to share and be a part 
of my beloved Soul Family).


Reflections...
#