Window To My Soul

Window To My Soul

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sisters!


When it comes to blessings, I have to say, I am abundantly blessed...my sisters are some of the best and most wonderful people I know.  Always they take the time to listen when I need a friendly ear and find time to share with me whenever I feel alone or just in need of companionship from someone I know who cares about me and loves me.


There is just something about being with the gals that you grew up with and sharing moments as adults--always knowing that your sister has your back, cares about you, wants the best for you and will go that extra mile to help you find fulfillment of your dreams.  My sisters are my best friends and have been there with me through thick and thin and I will forever be grateful for their love, guidance and support.


No matter what has gone on in my life these past 50 odd years, my sisters have held tight to their belief in me as their sister and friend and have always been there.  My sisters are truly my beloved friends and I will forever love them just as much as they love me and always I will be here for them whenever they are in need. God sent me three beautiful angels to love and to share this life with and I am beyond blessed to have these wonderful women in my life!  For even when things seem awry with the world, I know that I have three amazing best friends to turn to for comfort, for love and support and they too have me!  How beautiful is that????


I will forever be thankful for the wondrous blessing of having my sisters to share this journey of life with me.  I will forever be thankful that I am allowed the privilege and blessing of sharing their journeys too!

SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!